2008-10-29

SHINee ♡

oczywiście najlepsze zostawiam na sam koniec :D 'Ah.mi.go' piosenka jest bardzo fajna, choć może tytuł na to nie wskazuje xDDD

[repackage album]
Ah.mi.go [2008.10.31]


Photobucket

01 . 아.미.고 (Amigo)(If you love a beauty you will suffer)
02 . Forever or Never
03 . 산소같은 너 (Love like Oxygen)
04 . 사.계.한 (Love Should Go On) (Plugged by DJ Oneshot)
05 . 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)
06 . 너 아니면 안 되는걸 (ROMANTIC)
07 . 사랑의 길 (Love's Way)
08 . 그녀가 헤어졌다 (One for me)
09 . 화장을 하고 (Graze)
10 . 마지막 선물 (Last Gift)(In my room - Prelude)
11 . 내 곁에만 있어 (Best Place)
12 . 혜야 (Y Si Fuera Ella)
13 . 눈을 감아보면 (Four Seasons)
14 . In my room (Unplugged Remix)
15 . The SHINee World (doo-bop)

Photobucket
(only new songs)

Photobucket
(all repackage album)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heh, zabawne naprawdę '^^ 'Forever or never' ... czyją to piosenkę przerobiły Szajniaki xDDD normalnie uwierzyć aż nie mogę =)
Cinema Bizzare buahahahhaha '^^

song 'Forever or never' is a cover of song German group Cinema Bizzare '^^ check this out, the original song =)

Forever or Never

similar situation is with "Mirotic" ... in central Europe this same song, only that under title "Under my Skin", sings also German singer, Sarah Connor '^^

Under my skin

however, despite that I am European, I like better DBSK version heh '^^ U know, DBSK are more sexy for me xDDD btw. they are my 'first korean love' ... and from them all started '^^

2 komentarze:

  1. Funny blog, congratulations
    Ciao :-)
    Ivan
    Sassari, Italy

    http:\\samajchnusa.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you for the SHINee album!!

    I wanted to leave more comments here but
    I don't understand some of the things you're writing =(

    Thanks alot anyways =D

    OdpowiedzUsuń