2008-12-05

Lexy

today I'm in a "hip-hop mood" xDDDD

it's really weird that I have not posting here something about this lady '^^ this was The First Lady Of YG Family... now she is more independent and she is a producer of her last album... I like her third and fourth albums... and my fav song is "Haneulwiro (remix version)" =)

[1st album] Lexury [2003.10.06]

Photobucket

1. Lextro
2. Oath (Featuring Wheesung)
3. Escape From Me (Featuring Big Mama)
4. Up And Down (Clubin') (Featuring Gummy)
5. Let Me Dance (Featuring Teddy)
6. Baby Boy (Featuring PSY)
7. Cleopatra
8. I’ll Forget You
9. Lexylude
10. Move
11. Girls
12. Tomboy
13. Baby Come On (Featuring Perry)
14. Get Out Of (Featuring Danny & Teddy)
15. I Love You (Featuring Jinu)
16. Real Love
17. Outro

Photobucket

[2nd album] Lextacy [2005.07.26]

Photobucket

1. Wipe My Tears And Put On Make Up
2. Enough Is Enough (Featuring Ji Eun)
3. Animal
4. Get Out
5. Hey Everybody (Featuring Gummy & Perry)
6. Oh Yeah~
7. Every Day
8. I Think About It Tomorrow (Featuring Stony Skunk)
9. Party
10. Touch Me
11. I’ll Forget You (Interlude)
12. With Pleasure (Featuring Gummy)
13. Bonus Track: Lexy

Photobucket

[3rd album] Rush [2007.04.17]

Photobucket

1. Get up (Intro) / Featuring Tae Yang
2. Rush / Featuring Tae Yang
3. Koong Koong
4.Haneul Wiro / Featuring Ji Eun
5. Baby Boy / Featuring Park Bom
6. Hit This Party / Featuring Ji Eun
7. Super Fly / Featuring G.Dragon, Tae Yang and T.O.P
8. Get That / Featuring Perry
9. Left To The Right / Featuring Masta Wu
10. Big Lexy
11. Haneul Wiro (Remix)

Photobucket

[4th album] The Lexy [2008.03.25]

Photobucket

1. (Intro) I Told Ya!
2. Ma People
3. Don't Lie
4. Let Me Dance 2 FT. V.O.S Hyeon Jun
5. Immature Girl (Feat. Crown J)
6. Tonight (Feat. House Rulez)
7. Beonhoreur Jiwo
8. Selfish Love
9. Dusaram
10. Nan Yeojara
11. Don't Lie (Remix)

Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz