2009-02-14

Day after day...

Hey! Happy Valentines Day for everyone =) I hope that this day was\will be better for you than for me '^^
I'm a little depressed right now __^__ tired and sleepy a bit... what makes me so sad lately? well... a weather......
I just hate this snow and cold all the time.... I need some sun, some fresh and warmly air... I just need spring __^__ but so far winter doesn't plan go away... I think that winter in my country is too long xD one month will be OK, but no more xD I know that winter is beautiful in some way, but I don't see this when I have to struggle with a snow and cold on way to my train or busstation in the morning everyday... so, I think that I really need this fu***** spring or summer the best xD and now, behind my window in the kitchen is only -3 Celsius degrees .... __^__
but oh well xD Today after my school I was with my friend on shopinng in centre Warsaw... we bought some gifts for Valentines xD we was in Empik, the multimedia, books & papers centre... my friend was searching for some book for her boyfriend and I was, as always, looking for some books about Asia (Asian countries, etc.) gosh, books are also quite expensive in my country :\ I mean, some photoalbums about other cultures, countries etc. are expensive, but really beautiful ... I found a lot of albums about China, really, from thisyear's Olympiad China are very popular in my country (in all Europe also I think '^^), some aboutThailand, Tibet and only one about Japan.... nothing about Korea __^__ South or Notrh, nothing at all ... this is really frustrating for me xD when I wanna have some book about Korea then they don't have any...
but prices of novels are quite accessible... so I bought two books xD



First book is about young, Polish drummer - hobbyist, who live in Singapore... it's about him, his friends and their girlfriends. It differs them colors of skin, languages, religions, temperaments, but joint the common passion: music.
And the second book is about Emily Wu's childhood in the communist China under Mao's government... This are her remembrances ...

when I read it, I'll write some comment for sure =)
but today I say now Bye Bye~~ take care and be healthy =)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz