2009-03-17

Biuret ♡

Next album of this great indie rock band... I must say that I almost forget about Biuret, but they suprised me and release a new very good album :D and now I don't know which one is better '^^ well, I hope that you will like this album as much as I :D

[2nd album] Dreams Come True [2009.03.10]



01 . 하루는
02 . 행복해
03 . Dreams Come True
04 . 눈물과 고통과 무기력의 시간
05 . If I Have
06 . New Found Glory
07 . No Pain No Gain
08 . I Can’t Stop Loving U
09 . 그레텔 (Gretel)
10 . 잠자는 숲속의 공주
11 . Diamond

Photobucket

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi, Narcia ^^
    Do you know 'Deb,뎁'?
    She is great indie singer like THE Biuret!

    06 도파민(Dopamin), 07 9세계(Gusae'gye'), 13 미로숲의산책(Mirosoopui sanchek) of 1st Album - Parallel Moons are very good ^^

    Music style is smiliar like Biuret.
    If you need that Album, i'll send you. ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń