2009-05-23

Sorry...

Today it'll be short and simply...

I want to say sorry, I know that many people waiting for some new update, and I don't do any lately. It's hard time for me now, coz yesterday my grandmother died and I don't have strength and any motivation to do just anything. She was very sick, but she died very unexpectedly, all my family is in a deep shock. Gosh, I'm soooo confused now, I don't know what to think, the more I don't know what to do. And even tomorrow I have very important exam and I don't know how I gonna pass this. I wish very badly to stay in home but I just must go on this. I can not concentrate on my studing, I just hope that God will help me do my exam good. I even don't care about my note right now. I just wanna pass this, really. So, I hope that all of you can forgive me this 'silent' from me lately. And I ask you to wish me luck tomorrow and think about me on Monday, on that day will be my grandmother funeral.

When I'll get better I'll back with a new stuff and comments, don't be afraid I'll not abandon my lovely "narciaworld", but you must give me some time.

Thank you all.

21 komentarzy:

  1. :( too bad about your grandmother narcia! Best of luck with your exam tomorrow I hope you will concentrate and do amazing~~ :).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thx Mashu, I really appreciate this.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I'm really sorry for your loss :( Hope you do good on your test. Be strong! ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. i'll be praying for you, narcia!
    you'll pass, no matter what =D

    good luck!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. sorry to hear about your grandmom.be strong n all the best..do you best so ur grandmom can be proud of u in heaven...
    xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Sweety I am really sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is always hard. Focus on your self for now and we will all send you strength in this hard time. I wish all that's best for you and your family now and hope you do great in your exams :***

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Really sorry to hear that.

    God bless you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. be strong, ill pray for you.
    <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I'm really sorry for your grandmother, really, and.. good luck on your exam, hope you'll do good. <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. stay strong, we're all supporting you (:

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. nice blog!!! please visit us, thanks^^ asianworldmusic.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Hey~ how was your exam? Hope it went well! I have an exam tomorrow >_<;; I hate exams...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Well....
    I'm so sorry to hear that

    I hope u can be strong

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. stay strong.. we're here for you :) so smile^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. sorry about your dear grandmother, wish u all the best, hope and love!
    stay positive and i kno wil pass the examz

    best wishes ~

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. hihi jola~

    so sorry to hear about your loss! hope you are feeling better now and your exams went well! take care of yourself okie? fighting~

    lotsa huggies n luv~ py *^^*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Przykro słyszeć że cos takiego się stało. Z czasem ten ból zmniejszy się, odpocynek pomorze ci też. Rzeby wszystko się polepszyło jak najszypciey.
    -Anna (Joasia/Asia)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Deepest condolence to you and your family. Be strong Narcia.

    hugs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. I know this is late, but I'm sorry for your loss *hug*

    <3
    .nodame.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. You're a strong girl.
    I'm not gonna lie, it's hard at the beginning, but I'm sure that is going to make you much more stronger!
    Get well. <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. THIS IS A HARD SITUATION BUT... STAY STRONG

    OdpowiedzUsuń