2009-06-22

M \ Lee Min Woo

OMONA he's back !! I'm sooooo happy, coz I just love this guy (well, practically, I love much better his music lol '^^) I'm quite suprised that he release something new (am I wrong? if yes, please correct me... is he in army now? or is he going to army just now?? oO) but, it's great that he release this mini album, it's pretty good '^^ 'Minnovation' is a hard club hit xD it sound similar to Kayne West's Stronger sometimes lol '^^ 'Love me Ice cream' is a nice r'n'b ballad... 'Summer time' is a really summer dance hit :) I just think that all songs on this mini album are great :) good job M :D

[mini album] Minnovation [2009.06.26]



01 Minnovation
02 Love me Ice Cream
03 Summer Time
04 나 집으로 가는 길
05 가면 무도회 (Outsidaz Club Remix)
06 The 'M' Style (BK Remix)

Photobucket

I just think that this Mv is PHENOMENAL !! xD LOL


3 komentarze:

  1. thank you for uploading this mini album,
    I think I want to give it a try since you've said that it's great..yay thanks!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This mini-album is AWESOME.

    Have the album and can't get over any of the songs.

    :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hey, thanks for the mini-album.

    =]

    OdpowiedzUsuń