2010-11-14

Still here...

Writen 04.11.2010 - Published till 14.11.2010
As you can see I'm still here '^^

I DON'T CLOSE MY BLOG, so you can wait for some updates in a few days :) I can't tell you what will happen in the future... but for now I will try to work harder on this blog :)

I'm sick now :( well it's only small cold, so when I feel better, I'll do some updates :)
these few people who wrote me a comments and told me 'don't close this blog', you all should be grateful them :) Kelf, Yumico, Lynn and few anonymous readers - THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH :)

and sorry that this post was chaotic and unfinished previously '^^ it's my fault xD I wrote the beginning, I set the time of publication, but then I felt bad and so I went to bed '^^ and I slept 12 hours :) Today I feel better and you can look forward to new posts :)

P.s. I hope that you will like my new layout too ;)

3 komentarze:

  1. Hi... what happen? Can I know why put "I don't close my blog. but I..."? It is no more updates?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi, just wanted to tell you that i'm really glad you decided to keep posting. I love having news of the Korean scene reading through your blog!!

    And I hope you get well soon, colds have a way of springing on you when you least expect them.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. thank you for not closing this superbly great blog! appreciate it sooooo much. get well soon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń