oki, some "older" videos today ...
~^^~... cuz I like their shoes with green light xD ... and it's really nice cuz I know at least about what they singing xD
Big Bang - With U


this video is so sad ~Y_Y~ I cried when I was watching this for the first time, the moment when nun showed picture of TOP's girl is really shocking and sad ....
Gummy - I'm sorry (feat. TOP)
~^^~... cuz I like their shoes with green light xD ... and it's really nice cuz I know at least about what they singing xD
Big Bang - With U
this video is so sad ~Y_Y~ I cried when I was watching this for the first time, the moment when nun showed picture of TOP's girl is really shocking and sad ....
Gummy - I'm sorry (feat. TOP)
Czy tylko u mnie jak klikam na download przy With U nic się nie dzieje?
OdpowiedzUsuńChyba link zagubiony... :(
no nie tylko u ciebie xD u mnie też, więc pewnie link się mi 'zgubił', a często się tak dzieje przez to, że ukrywam link pod obrazkiem '^^ już naprawiam & thx za wiadomość '^^ przy takiej dużej liczbie postów nie jestem w stanie ogarnąć wszystkich niedociągnięć '^^
OdpowiedzUsuń