2011-04-08

PennYo

Once again I was asked, if I could help promote some band :) this time it's acapella group sings acapella renditions of Asian pop songs (most Chinese, some Korean and Japanese as well) & it's called PennYo :) To describe it correctly, I will use what I know from Dan, a kind member of this band, who told me about them :)

~~ PennYo was founded in 2002 by a group of students bonded together by their passion for singing Chinese songs. Since then, the group has grown to become a well-recognized collegiate a cappella group and has gained a following of fans and supporters at the University of Pennsylvania and beyond. The name PennYo is a play on the Mandarin word for friends, 朋友. This aptly sums up the group's philosophy of being a tightly knit circle of friends who hail from all corners of the globe and who love to sing. We draw our material mainly from contemporary Chinese pop music ~~

Here is my favorite arrangement/song : 
Wang Lee Hom - Ai De Jiu Shi Ni 爱的就是你  


And here are links to sites where you can find more news, videos etc from PennYo :

OfficialWebsite : www.pennyo.org  - more information and you can purchase PennYo's music too :)
Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/pennyo.a.cappella - like, like, like, LIKE !!! like me xD
YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/pennyos - see PennYo live performances!
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/upennyo - keep an eye on PennYo ;)

Hope that you'll like them just like me ~~ I still repeat their version of "Ai De Jiu Shi Ni" '^^ Thank you on behalf of PennYo for your attention :) Bye bye <3

1 komentarz:

  1. I really fallen in love in the song Ai DE Jiu Shi NI <3 <3 <3 *O* so pretty amazing and lovely <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń