2010-01-01

T-ara (Tiara)

As my New Year's gift I wanna show you T-ara's first album "Absolute first album"....
I must say, I was not sure whether the girls will present something cool... I thought: what? another girl group? weeee :( it starts to bore me :(
BUT... I gave them a chance, coz I started to like "Bo peep Bo peep" xD heh, this song is very addictive xD and I was really suprised that the whole album is so good... you have to listen to this album too!!!

[1st album] Absolute First Album [27.11.2009]



01 One & One ♡
02 처음처럼**
03 Bo Peep Bo Peep ♡
04 Tic Tic Toc **
05 Bye Bye ♡
06 Apple Is A ♡
07 Falling U ♡
08 You You You **
09 Lies (Dance Ver.) ♡
10 TTL (Time To Love) ♡
11 Lies (Slow Ver.) *
12 TTL Listen 2 **
13 좋은 사람 *
14 놀아볼래 **

Photobucket







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz