Finally voting is finished '^^ So I'll be not longer keep this in secret xD
Tam Tara Ram!! '^^
Tam Tara Ram!! '^^
* as I think xD I'm happy that my fav korean band won in this voing
almost to the end, TVXQ and Big Bang had the same number of points ... TVXQ had a excellent come back, Big Bang stand all the time on the good level '^^
this was a great rivalry =)

II. Kara
III. Brown Eyed Girls \ SeeYa
* in this category was not many candidates... only this four group... but Wonder Girls won with large amount of voices... they are definitive the Queen's of a korean musical scene '^^

II. Wheesung
III. Lee Min Woo
* LOL, I'm also happy that Rain won in this category... I mean, he is a MASTER of dance, sexy moves, cute smiles and he definitive know what to do to make girls want him xDDD [I'm one of his (dance, moves, smiles etc.) fans, forever :D]

II. Son Dam Bi
III. BoA
* I wanted a Son Dam Bi to take a first place, but... well, Hyori is good too, I think xD I like "It's Hyorish", it's a good album, but I don't like her too much, personally... I think that Son Dam Bi is much cute and sexy than a Hyori... and Hyori won with only one voice T__T h well, maybe in the next voting *dreams*~~

II. 2PM
III. A'ST 1
* I knew from beginning that SHINee takes the first place '^^ they are young, talented, charismatic, determined, stylish... but I think about 2PM exactly the same '^^ and I know that this two groups gona be in future rivals still '^^ cuz they are too good '^^

II. Miss $
III. Hyena\MISO\ Wink\ SunHa\ IU
* shame on me, but I don't know these girls T__T but if so many people voted on Davichi, they must be a really good duet... and I wish them many success '^^
The best album\mini album\single:

II. "Remember" - Big Bang
III. "Pieces, part one" - Epik High
The most splendid song:
I. "Mirotic" by TVXQ
II. "Flea" by Clazziquai Project \ "So Hot" by Wonder Girls \ "Haru, haru" by Big Bang
The best video:
I. "Mirotic" by TVXQ
II. "One minute, one second" by Epik High
-----------------------------------------------------
BIG THANKS to all who was voting: all these anonymous, Ines, Kaori, Araś (kochany xDD)...
I'm sooo moved and really thankful to you all
this was a great rivalry =)

II. Kara
III. Brown Eyed Girls \ SeeYa
* in this category was not many candidates... only this four group... but Wonder Girls won with large amount of voices... they are definitive the Queen's of a korean musical scene '^^

II. Wheesung
III. Lee Min Woo
* LOL, I'm also happy that Rain won in this category... I mean, he is a MASTER of dance, sexy moves, cute smiles and he definitive know what to do to make girls want him xDDD [I'm one of his (dance, moves, smiles etc.) fans, forever :D]

II. Son Dam Bi
III. BoA
* I wanted a Son Dam Bi to take a first place, but... well, Hyori is good too, I think xD I like "It's Hyorish", it's a good album, but I don't like her too much, personally... I think that Son Dam Bi is much cute and sexy than a Hyori... and Hyori won with only one voice T__T h well, maybe in the next voting *dreams*~~

II. 2PM
III. A'ST 1
* I knew from beginning that SHINee takes the first place '^^ they are young, talented, charismatic, determined, stylish... but I think about 2PM exactly the same '^^ and I know that this two groups gona be in future rivals still '^^ cuz they are too good '^^

II. Miss $
III. Hyena\MISO\ Wink\ SunHa\ IU
* shame on me, but I don't know these girls T__T but if so many people voted on Davichi, they must be a really good duet... and I wish them many success '^^
The best album\mini album\single:

II. "Remember" - Big Bang
III. "Pieces, part one" - Epik High
The most splendid song:
I. "Mirotic" by TVXQ
II. "Flea" by Clazziquai Project \ "So Hot" by Wonder Girls \ "Haru, haru" by Big Bang
The best video:
I. "Mirotic" by TVXQ
II. "One minute, one second" by Epik High
-----------------------------------------------------
BIG THANKS to all who was voting: all these anonymous, Ines, Kaori, Araś (kochany xDD)...
I'm sooo moved and really thankful to you all

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz