Here is a few links where you can find your things in demand xD
remeber that this isn't upload by me, I give this just for the others, and I don't reserve this for me xD it's because I don't have time for uploading this stuffs and don't even want it :]
********* long time ago someone request Shinhwa albums... I don't know if this had to be all albums, but I find link to almost all ^^ (Megaupload links):
1st album Resolver
2nd album T.O.P
3rd album Only One (broken link)
4th album Hey, Come On!
5th album Perfect Man
6th album Wedding
7th album Brand New
8th album State Of The Art (broken link)
2nd album T.O.P
3rd album Only One (broken link)
4th album Hey, Come On!
5th album Perfect Man
6th album Wedding
7th album Brand New
8th album State Of The Art (broken link)
credits: azn myüzik city V.2.2 ~~ uploader: ktown (I think^^)
********* JYP or Park Jin Young, I found only one album Y_Y (Megaupload link):
credits: azn myüzik city V.2.2 ~~ uploader: ktown
********* Jewelry S project single (Sendspace links):
Sweet Song + 2 new songs
01. Date
02. Teuleobwa (Listen)
03. Niga Deo Choha (Like You More)
credits: bww2 forums ~~ uploader: jayce_gal
********* Shin Hye Sung vol.2 (Megaupload link):
Beginning, new days
credits: LoL, just found this on Megauplad explorer '^^ and I hope that this hasn't password '^^
********* I'm sorry, I can't find Kim Dong Ryul's albums Y_Y
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz