Oh my... I need to have this mini album in my hands xD it's great!! girls and all YG Ent. made very good job xD U know probably 'Fire' & 'Lollipop', catchy songs xD 'I don't care' have a nice lyrics, if you know what I mean xDDD 'Pretty boy' is another potential hit song like for me xD I recommended this album to :) these girls have a power '^^
[mini album] The First Mini Album [2009.07.08]

01 FIRE
02 I Don't Care
03 In The Club
04 Let's Go PARTY
05 Pretty Boy
06 Stay Together
07 Lollipop (feat. BIG BANG)

[mini album] The First Mini Album [2009.07.08]

01 FIRE
02 I Don't Care
03 In The Club
04 Let's Go PARTY
05 Pretty Boy
06 Stay Together
07 Lollipop (feat. BIG BANG)
eh, 2NE1 is YG entertainment... not JYP. 4minute is JYP. just FYI =]
OdpowiedzUsuńthank you!
OdpowiedzUsuńYeah I agree with u Narcia, this album is nice n I luv all the songs ;)
OdpowiedzUsuń