the_N_style brand is created by me, from now with this name I signified my small works, like avatars or banners :D so, here are some banners, that I made it today very spontaneously :)
ATTENTION: all my banners, avatars etc. will be post only on my LiveJournal --> here !!!
sorry, but site is still under construction '^^
~~~~~~~~~~
and here are some examples:
2PM

SHINee

SNSD

................
will be update, when I make a new ; )
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can take this banners and use it on forum ect.
but remember, ALWAYS ADD CREDITS below :)
~~ credits: "narciaworld" or "the_N_style" or "Narcia" ~~
ATTENTION: all my banners, avatars etc. will be post only on my LiveJournal --> here !!!
sorry, but site is still under construction '^^
~~~~~~~~~~
and here are some examples:
2PM
SHINee
SNSD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can take this banners and use it on forum ect.
but remember, ALWAYS ADD CREDITS below :)
~~ credits: "narciaworld" or "the_N_style" or "Narcia" ~~
awesome, i will use these when i make a post on my blog about my favorite Korean Artists
OdpowiedzUsuń