Writen 04.11.2010 - Published till 14.11.2010
As you can see I'm still here '^^
I DON'T CLOSE MY BLOG, so you can wait for some updates in a few days :) I can't tell you what will happen in the future... but for now I will try to work harder on this blog :)
I'm sick now :( well it's only small cold, so when I feel better, I'll do some updates :)
these few people who wrote me a comments and told me 'don't close this blog', you all should be grateful them :) Kelf, Yumico, Lynn and few anonymous readers - THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH :)
and sorry that this post was chaotic and unfinished previously '^^ it's my fault xD I wrote the beginning, I set the time of publication, but then I felt bad and so I went to bed '^^ and I slept 12 hours :) Today I feel better and you can look forward to new posts :)
P.s. I hope that you will like my new layout too ;)
Hi... what happen? Can I know why put "I don't close my blog. but I..."? It is no more updates?
OdpowiedzUsuńHi, just wanted to tell you that i'm really glad you decided to keep posting. I love having news of the Korean scene reading through your blog!!
OdpowiedzUsuńAnd I hope you get well soon, colds have a way of springing on you when you least expect them.
thank you for not closing this superbly great blog! appreciate it sooooo much. get well soon!
OdpowiedzUsuń