2008-11-19

NEWS ♡

This album is quite typical ... such in NEWS style xD but I like it! this is a good album =) when you liked more than half songs, then you can say: this is a good album (well, maybe only for you, but hey! this is your opinion and this is the most important '^^)

I like this first cover with white background, it's better that the secound, which is boring o.O too normal ...

We have here many well-known songs, like: 'Weeek', 'Summer time', 'Happy birthday' or my fav NEWS song 'Taiyou no Namida' ... but new songs are also good ... soft-rock 'Stardust' and
'Ordinary', a little bit dance songs 'Snow Express', 'Mola' (I think this is Yamapi solo, it's hot and sexy like him LOL '^^) and 'Minna ga iru ...' (#9 track), calmer pop songs 'Forever', 'Smile maker', 'Fly again' and 'Towairo no koi' (a Christmas song, I think '^^) ... we could find here song for everybody =) this album is similar to their first album ... some songs sound similar to the songs from their first album (we can find here some system or something, or maybe this seem for me only =) Songs which l really Iike, I've marked with ♡ ... songs which are quite good, I've marked with a litlle star =)

[album] Color [2008.11.19]



01 weeeek ♡
02 STARDUST *
03 SUMMER TIME ♡
04 SNOW EXPRESS ♡
05 Forever ♡
06 MOLA ♡
07 ケセナイ *
08 ordinary *
09 みんながいる世界をひとつに 愛をもっとGive & Takeしましょう *
10 ムラリスト *
11 太陽のナミダ ♡
12 Smile Maker ♡
13 Happy Birthday ♡
14 FLY AGAIN *
15 永遠色の恋 [Bonus Track] *

Photobucket

heh, I've put a lot of these
♡ hehehhe xDDDD oh, well, whatever xDDDD
and look how long this entry (review) is xDDDD Photobucket
Badd, I think you can started be proud of me '^^


2 komentarze: