2009-02-21

F.T. Island

I was going to upload this anyway, coz I like this mini album '^^ after Wonbin left the band they have next mini album & MV ^^ and it's really nice mini album... I think that 'Bad woman' is really powerful song with amazing Hongki's voice... I like also third song, called '마법 (Magic)' ... it's very optimistic song, I think, exactly for a fresh and warm spring day (I hope that they will be soon in my country too ^^) and 'Missing you' has a some classic sound in it... really nice :D They still have that same style in this album that we know, so it's okey... it's sad that Wonbin left, but Hwaiting for the new band member, Song Seung Hyun!! :D

[mini album] Jump up [2009.02.18]



01 나쁜 여자야 (Bad Woman)
02 인형처럼 (Like a Doll)
03 마법 (Magic)
04 Missing You
05 그대와 나 (You & I)
06 어쩌란 말이야 (What Can I Do?)

Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz