2009-05-06

Be My 1004 ~~ iM (now HappyFace)

ok, I really ♡♡♡♡ this song :) so I wanna share with you this lyrics '^^ from the moment when I hear this song, began my life as a Narcia :) so, it's very important song for me :)

Album: Be My 1004, 1st Digital Single
Release Date: January 3rd, 2007
Notes: 1000 in Korean is “chun” and 4 in Korean is “sa.” Chun Sa means angel.
Credits: yeeun2grace - thx! :D

Translation

Would you be my angel?
Would you make my baby?
Would you be my angel?
All I need is an angel baby.

I’m a prince girl and you are my angel
always hold my hands girl, always.
Between us
is a one year old child
needing the love of a mother, baby.
I was crushed,
last and pitiful plus
And angel found me
now I’m always hyper
Everyday I’m happy, Music makes me crazy
This love makes me crazy, I’m so busy
And I dream
So happy I cant stand it, I dream
Tonight accept my heart
would you be my angel
sing it Bigtone

I wanna hold you tonight
Deep in my heart
I want to hold you so tight
Hold my hand
I wanna love you tonight
Deep in my heart
Please accept my heart
Oh you are my angel

Would you be my baby
I am your lady
Always and forever you are my prince

So that every one can hear
so the country, and the universe can hear
I sing this song, I fly though the air.
I want you to hear this song, all the details
Love? hm… I dont know
Im not good at expressing big emotions.
Just you know
Always I love you
I cant say anything else
but this but

Do you really like me?
Even if I give you everying i dont feel bad
How much do you like me?
I want to be with you forever

I wanna hold you tonight
Deep in my heart
I want to hold you so tight
Hold my hand
I wanna love you tonight
Deep in my heart
Please accept my heart
Oh you are my angel

Would you be my baby?
I am your lady
you are always my prince

We will grow old together, yeah
You will have my child, yeah
We will sleep in the same bed, yeah
we will live under the same sky, yeah
From the beginning to right now, yeah
Until the day I close my eyes, yeah
I want to only follow you
Because you are my everything
Oh can you feel it?

I wanna hold you tonight
Deep in my heart
I want to hold you so tight
Hold my hand
I wanna love you tonight
Deep in my heart
Please accept my heart
Oh you are my angel

Whould you be my angel?
Would you make my baby?
Would you be my angel?
All I need is an angel baby

Would you be my
Oh lady, I wanna your prince baby
Would you be my
Oh lady, you are so sexy
Would you be my
Oh lady, I wanna be your prince baby
Would you be my

Would you be my
Would you make my

Would you be my
Oh lady, I wanna be your prince baby
Would you be my
Oh lady, you are so sexy
Would you be my



1 komentarz:

  1. agreeing with you...this song sure is good
    thanks 4 sharing..

    OdpowiedzUsuń