2009-06-14

Super Junior ♡

I'm still in shock, these boys are better that earlier really :) I love them form the star, but it was just for the guys and maybe some song like "U" or "Don Don"... but now I love their music too!! almost all songs on a new album are great ("Monster", "Sorry, Sorry", "Heartquake" etc.)... they realease a repackage album too... and here are also great songs xD my fav are "It's you" and "Love disease" :) What I like also it's that Yesung sing more on this album (for example in "It's you" he have wonderful solo at the end), I just love this guy and his voice, he is the best xD

[repackage album] Sorry, Sorry [2009.05.15]



02 그녀는 위험해 (She Wants It)
03 너라고 (It's You)
04 사랑이 죽는 병 (Love Disease)
05 첫번째 이야기 (Love U More)

Photobucket



1 komentarz:

  1. I love the repackage version too..SuJu boys becoming more matured in their perf..overall..i just love them...Thx 4 coming back ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń