2008-12-28

Golf and Mike

really nice album'^^I listen this for a first time and I beginnin like it, now I listen it for a second time and it's getting better and better xD
first song is a speed & sexy in some way... track #3 is a sweet pop song... really beautiful song #4, I love this song already'^^ what can I say more about this album? nothing beyond this: you really must downloading this and give a try, it's worth =) and look at this f***** hot cover *_* I'm fall in love xDDDD

[album] Get Ready [2008.12.10]



1. Let's Get Down (feat. Khan Thaitanium)
2. Ying Ruk Ying Jeb : ยิ่งรัก ยิ่งเจ็บ
3. Kwa Lom : คว้าลม
4. Mai Por Dee Mai Dee Por : ไม่พอดี ไม่ดีพอ
5. Inspiration
6. You
7. Koom Sup Sood Khob Fah : ขุมทรัพย์สุดขอบฟ้า
8. Yoo Ngai Kor Mai Ngao : อยู่ไหนก็ไม่เหงา
9. Ja Song Pai Hai Tueng Mue : จะไปส่งให้ถึงมือ
10. My Super Star
11. Ying Ruk Ying Jeb : ยิ่งรัก ยิ่งเจ็บ (Special Version)

Photobucket


2 komentarze:

  1. THANK YOU!!! X]
    & Happy Holidays

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks so much!!
    New experience again^^

    By the way, wwhere are you from?

    OdpowiedzUsuń