2009-01-07

another meme '^^

1. What are you listening to right now?
Girl's Generation - Gee '^^
2. What song makes you sad?
Epik High - Umbrella \ Big Bang - Forever With You
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
all this Frog songs ...
4. Your all time favorite band\artist?
Bi (Rain) \ TVXQ [mastah~~4ever !!!~~Wędliny 4ever!!!~~]
5. Your newly discovered band\artist is?
Park Hyun Bin (trot singer-cutie!) \ Bizniz
6. Best female voice?
Horan (I don't like female voices at all '^^)
7. Best male voice?
hmmm, it's to many to mention but... I'll say Bi and Junsu from TVXQ '^^
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
pop-dance (umc umc Narcia xD), sometimes r'n'b\hip-hop
9. What do you listen to to hype you up?
Bi - With U \ Big Bang - Oh.Ah.Oh \ and many many more xD
10. What do you listen to to calm down?
iM - Be my 1004 (angel) \ Bi - Just like I (feat. Bada)
11. Band\artist you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Bi !! (I'm even in a SEKSta Rainism now hahah xD)
12. Most hated band\artist?
from Korea: Seo In Young xD from Poland: Feel ....
13. Song that makes you think?
The Beatles - Yeasterday
14. Band\artist that you think the world should love as much as you do?
heh, I know that TVXQ has many fans all over the world, but I wish that everybody will know just how great and talented these boys are '^^
15. Coolest music video?
Clazziquai Project - Flea
16. Music video with the most babe watch?
lol, it's really too many to say xD SHINee "Noona you're pretty", Big Bang & TVXQ MVs and many many more '^^ I don't have one '^^
17. Can you play a musical instrument?
no T_T I wish I could...
18. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
I would prefer more to be a dancer
19. Best chick band you know of?
Sugababes o.O
20. Best guy band you know of?
TVXQ '^^
21. Do you listen to the radio?
sometimes '^^ in work
22. Last song that you heard on the radio?
Sylwia Grzeszczak & Liber - Co z nami będzie
23. What do you think of Classical music?
respect '^^ I love OST to "Bethoveen virus" =)
24. What do you think of Country music?
only when I'm drunk xD
25. What do you think of Death metal?
never, even when I'm drunk '^^
26. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
yep '^^ only in foregin languages '^^
27. What famous musician do you find sexy?
tons of famous musician xD but I think that really, really sexy for me right now are only two: Bi & Yunho (TVXQ) hihihihi xD
28. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
electric guitar xD
29. Do you watch music TV?
sometimes '^^ TVN Style xD
30. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Epik High - Fly
31. Song that describes your life?
X-Press 2 Feat. David Byrne - Lazy xDD
32. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
of course!! xD
33. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
mostly '^^ but this is only a first impression, than I concentrate on music and talent
35. What do your parents listen to?
lol, my father listen to Feel T__T unfortunately T__T this band it's really sucks... we don't likes the same bands xD my mom mostly likes the same korean\asian group as I, she is even a TVXQ's big fan too xD
36. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
no, but when I finally get one I'll be proudly wear this xD
37. What song is stuck in your head right now?
TVXQ - Are you a good girl (with Araś mastery translation~~Na dole w szyszole~~)
38. Do you sing in the shower?
yeah, but only lipsinc '^^
39. Do you sing in the toilet?
yyy... yes xDD sometimes xDD
41. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
I have mp3 player, where I have currently Bi discography and a few fav korean songs...
42. Do you cook to music?
of course, I do everything with music in the background =) coz music is my life =)

if you like this meme, take this on your blog '^^ write to me, so I can read your answers =)

2 komentarze: