2009-09-29

Baek Ji Young

OK, ready to comment now :D

As you can see, the firts song on this mini album Baek Ji Young do in collaboration with TaekYeon from my lovely 2PM (Hwaiting !!) :) for me this is the best song, I totally fell in love !! I play it all the time xD second song is quite good, but for me next ballad song and these remixes are... ech, failed ^^

[mini album] EGO [2009.08.14]



01 내 귀에 캔디 (My Ear's Candy) (feat. TaekYeon of 2PM)
02 비라도 내렸으면 좋겠어 (It's Still Good If It Rains)
03 괜찮다고 말하고 (Say It's Ok)
04 내 귀에 캔디 (RRM's Bitter Candy Mix)
05 내 귀에 캔디 (SuperTouch Refix)
06 내 귀에 캔디 (DJ BEEJAY Herbal House Mix)

Photobucket

Initially, I didn't like this MV ^^ Taek with his "makeup lips on white", "silver astronaut suit" and "sunglasses fringe":D I was a little confused lol ^^ but the more I watched this MV, the more I like it xD it's sick xD Taek is a fashion-killer, but he looks great in everything, surely :D



1 komentarz:

  1. Me gusto esta cancion, muchas gracias por Uploading TNK`S

    OdpowiedzUsuń