2010-02-20

My hard time is coming...Exams time...


I know that I'm not a good Blogger (lame, as somebody say this), last year I was soooo hopeless :( but this year I made a decision to be more active & post more entries, if time allows me '^^ I want to be honest with you too... if I could not post entries for some time, I write about this earlier :) I have school in the weekends & I normally work in a week, well, we all have their lives...



Right now is the time of my exams T_T all weekends in January, I will have exams, in all I have eight exams in a month and half T_T I will be very busy woman now xD I hope you understand my absence at this time... I will visit my blog, but I don't promise to write oft __^__ My first two exams are in Sunday 10.01. ("Methods of social research" & "Labor law")
please, wish me good luck !!! :)

ekhm...anyone knows a way to quickly learn?? '^^
or how to begin to want to learn? lol '^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have almost prepared the entry on the most important for me musical events in 2009 year :) I think that I'll find time to finish it and publish soon :) I hope that it will be interesting for you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo, goodbye now, I'm back to books, and then sleep
:) 또 만나요!

4 komentarze:

  1. hihi jola~

    wow~ you really sound very busy! at least for me, don't worry about not writing often... like you said, the important thing is we are still in touch so the frequency doesn't matter :)

    can't give any good advice on studying since i just scraped through school ;p but don't tire yourself out yah? have to rest enough to concentrate during the exam! also, hope the nice postman comes to your doorstep soon :)~

    good luck for your exams!
    시험이 잘 봐요~

    take cares~
    luv py *^^*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. all the best for your exams~! baxia

    Joonpyo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I just wanted to say hello-and-thanks as a first time visitor. I'm utterly amazed by your affection on Asian music, especially Korean.

    To briefly introduce myself, I am a Korean living and working in NYC as a graphic designer by day and musician by night. I simply know it would never be easy (not to mention possible) to keep track of latest music from another continent without genuine love and interest.

    Thanks again. I'll probably be coming back to your blog often. If interested, you can also find me at ThatBaldDesigner.com or Baadaa.net

    Oh, good luck with your exams, by the way.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hello Bumhan, nice to meet you '^^ I hope that you will read my reply here

    "I'm utterly amazed by your affection on Asian music, especially Korean. "

    well.... me too xD I don't know where I get this sickness heheh ; ) but truly, I am addicted Y_Y nothing I can do with it now :D

    "I simply know it would never be easy (not to mention possible) to keep track of latest music from another continent without genuine love and interest."

    it's not so hard only if you have many free time... but, as you can see, lately I don't have time to update my blog Y_Y I miss the days, when I was sooo free & spend all my days here... I'm sorry to all my readers, although I do not know if there are still anyone who read this blog haha '^^

    "I'll probably be coming back to your blog often."
    oh, I invite you :D stop by whenever you want & comment if you want :D I will be honored.

    OdpowiedzUsuń