2010-01-24

stuff made by the_N_style

the_N_style brand is created by me, from now with this name I signified my small works, like avatars or banners :D so, here are some banners, that I made it today very spontaneously :)

ATTENTION: all my banners, avatars etc. will be post only on my LiveJournal --> here !!!
sorry, but site is still under construction '^^
~~~~~~~~~~
and here are some examples:

2PM

Photobucket

SHINee

Photobucket

SNSD

Photobucket

................

will be update, when I make a new ; )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can take this banners and use it on forum ect.
but remember, ALWAYS ADD CREDITS below :)

~~ credits: "narciaworld" or "the_N_style" or "Narcia" ~~

1 komentarz:

  1. awesome, i will use these when i make a post on my blog about my favorite Korean Artists

    OdpowiedzUsuń