2009-08-02

One year here!



OMONA!! I totally forgot that on Tuesday was one year since I started this blog __^__ what a shame '^^

I really love this blog and all people that visited this place since this year :) I'm very happy that so many people from all around the world find here something interested :) last year was better for this blog I think... I posted almost every day, I upload many many albums etc. this year is not so good and maybe someone is disappointed, I know '^^ but my life changed and nothing will be forever the same '^^ somethimes I think that posted just bored me '^^ really, I think like that sometimes when I don't have strength after all day work... but I will not abandon this blog and I'll make a update always when I'll have some free time :) don't worry 약속 !!



Me & my blog is like a child on this photo... Caucasian, but sooo Korean xD

Photobucket heheh, so please, wish me 모두 최선을 Photobucket

5 komentarzy:

  1. hihi jola~

    happy belated birthday to your blog~ so the special day is 28 july is it?

    how are you? sorry havent been in touch lately... work has been really busy :( so havent had much free time to do anything else... hope work and life is going well and thank you for still updating the blog when you are free. i promise to pop by when i'm free and to keep in touch for a long time to come :)

    okie... back to work... take care yah?
    huggies n luv py *^^*

    ps: saw you are picking up some korean... congrats and keep up the good work :) 화이팅~

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ah that is so cute o^^o

    congratulations on being 1 years old. ^w^
    i hope to see more of you,
    and that you are healthy. ^^v

    again,
    congratulations ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. 생일 축하합니다
    誕生日おめでとう
    wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin

    congratulation,u're doing great job! Keep it up!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Congrats n keep up the good work ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hi there, congratulation^^
    Okay, I don't know you and this is the first time I'm here but whatever xD
    I wanted to say hello because I don't see often a person with this interest. So...greetings from the Czech Republic xD

    OdpowiedzUsuń